Education — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Education

Options
frogspawn12
frogspawn12 Community member Posts: 16 Connected
Do hope this is in the correct section 
I am a carer for my nephew who has severe adhd it began when he was 10 years old he was in foster for a year prior I asked to be special guardian shop and he came to me I had visited him all ok the fosters said he on meds and goes to school likes footy and sent updates of things they do he came to me and it was not the case at all and problems getting him school was very difficult and he was aggressive but that's his diffuctl understanding  the first term ending at the school the teacher came to me and said he may not be suited and his needs not met I can take him to different school I was not clued up and done so four years no school he won't take home tutor he don't see why he treated different all his support workers said they will complain and court action concerning no school placement but nothing they made me go to varies schools each said no one said yes and asked him if he would go there he was happy to then they said no not meet his needs that is what they told his support worker I have four years of this gave up my work on benefits now the key workers have said goodbye ?? They are off not needed ? 
I get sgo and benefits but no help every day meals and he is mixed with adults now as all his old mates go school he is distrusting now of authorities and will not be home tutored as he see no reason why as never excluded 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.