Bereavement Counselling Information — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Bereavement Counselling Information

crantockgirl3407
crantockgirl3407 Community member Posts: 22 Courageous
To all the amazing and lovely Scope Online Community members reading this post, I hope you are all well, and feeling your best. I have not posted anything for a very long time, and hope things have been going well for you all!

I have recently lost my beautiful cousin, who sadly committed suicide a couple of months ago. This was very shocking and deeply upsetting for me and my family, as there were no warning signs at all. This just happened suddenly, and we did not see it coming.

Therefore to say how terribly sad, angry, and upset my family and I, are, would be an understatement!

I would like to enquire about Bereavement organisations and or charities who offer Bereavement support and counselling. I don't know of any, and would be very grateful if any community member knows an organisation/charity that I can contact for counselling and or support.

I feel numb, angry, extremely sad, upset, and finding it very difficult to cope with this very tragic loss of my cousin. The pain just wouldn't go away for me and my family.

Any input/advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks for taking the time to read this post. Wishing you all a very pleasant day!

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.