Uc — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.


shaybo Community member Posts: 12 Connected
Hi I have just had to claim uc recently was moved over from esa contribution because i needed help with rent i live alone i had my first statment .I get enchanced pip both parts but don't get any disability premiums so would my daughter be entitled to claim the carers element  (not carers allowance ) she's also on uc but works part-time would this if she was to get it affect any of our benfits many thanks for reading 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.