Poem called special woman — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called special woman

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called special woman 
You your radiant long hair looks glorious 
Your eyes glow with brightness and shows beautiful your eyes are like stars sparkling with glory your face looks picturesque and your figure looks so stunning you are always running through my mind our hearts intwined with each heart forever. Your warm smile is like the sun as warmth of your smile warms my soul. Everyday I wake up next to the love of my life as I wake to your sweet smile I cherish you so deeply I love you so much I feel our love is enchanted by knowing how raise and each other when one of us is feeling down it’s important that I know how her frawn the other way around. No amount of gifts or words can express how much I love you my special woman and sweet kiss makes my heart go amiss. When we are together are lives are filled with happiness and joy and bliss I miss you so much you’re not my side my sweetheart it feels a part heart is missing without you sweet curb. As fall asleep in each other arms with brings peace and harmony to each other hearts.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.