Poem called artist — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called artist

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called artist 
A blank canvas allows an artist to express their feelings and emotions and thoughts through their art 
An artist has gained knowledge and experience of which colours work best for the picture which can be something so beautiful to create a scene in our heads and the use of different colours and shapes and techniques which improve their drawing and artwork into a real masterpiece in art galleries across the world. As art allows artists to transform their images from heads on paper and canvas which so therapeutic as our minds feel more free while drinking a cup of tea 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,446 Scope online community team
    Options
    Thanks for sharing @Globster! Art is definitely therapeutic in all sorts of ways, for both the artist and the person seeing it.

Do you like to drink tea while you write your poems? I like a warm cup of peppermint tea while I'm painting or writing music, it does indeed free the mind!
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Rosie_Scope I don’t drink coffee or tea while white writing my poetry 
    If I shared some of own  song lyrics on the community would you please consider sharing your advice on how could improve my songwriting skill’s too @Rosie_Scope
    :smile:  

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Rosie_Scope
    Options
    @Globster I don't like most coffee or tea either, just peppermint or fresh mint tea. It can be nice and soothing sometimes.

I'm no songwriting expert, but it would be great to read some of your songs if you posted them :) I'm sure our other members would enjoy reading them too.
    Rosie (she/her)

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Globster
    Options
    @Rosie_Scope that would be awesome but I feel that I will need at weekend and I create a new thread on the online community called my songs :)

• Rosie_Scope
    Options
    @Globster Sounds great. Take your time, all good artists need space and time to get inspired and create their best work :)
    Rosie (she/her)

• Globster
    edited September 2023
    Options
    @Rosie_Scope thank for your advice I definitely already do the things that you mentioned in response would like to read some your songs @Rosie_Scope :) that only if you feel comfortable sharing your music lyrics with us here on the community @Rosie_Scope but there is no obligation to sorry if I have spoken out term@Rosie_Scope this was not my intention  :)

• Rosie_Scope
    Options
    Don't worry @Globster, you haven't spoken out of turn.

Unfortunately for work reasons I can't share my own songs, but I still love to read any songs or poems you and the other members share. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work soon!
    Rosie (she/her)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.