Poem called a tribute poem to my dear friend — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called a tribute poem to my dear friend

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called a tribute poem to my dear friend 
it was a great shame to you left to soon 
The news of your passing came as a shock to all of friends 
you are an angel in the night sky and you are star that burns bright in the night sky 
I can’t believe you have gone to heaven 
It take some time for it to sink in that I will never see your big warm smile again You were a fantastic friend you will always be a great friend to me and your other friends as we all went to the same school my tears have run dry now it’s time to stop crying and drying those tears and instead remembering those fun times and happy memories that got to share with you will always cherished in our hearts and in memories. Now you are at peace and easy now you can be our gaurden angel as you over us and protect us will look down at us all from heaven. Rest in peace my dear friend you will never be forgotten 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,089 Scope online community team
    Options
    Thank you for sharing that with us @Globster. It's a really lovely way to pay tribute to your friend. I'm very sorry for your loss.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,072 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @globster condolences to you for your wonderful friend,  happy memories will bring you joy in a sad time.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks so very much @Adrian_Scope it’s greatly appreciated it came out of blue that’s I feel very much till in disbelief  :'( I remember my friend in a poem tribute to her and I greatly appreciate the support and condolence message from you @Adrian_Scope
    @Sandy_123 i appreciate your message of condolence for my dear friend and I thought that a poem would help me express my feelings and emotions through writing a poem about my dear friend @Sandy_123 :'(

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.