Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections. As a result, we may have to moderate any comments that could be seen to influence other's votes.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Academic researcher looking for people with disabilities who have used VR before

Options
VRDisabilityResearch
VRDisabilityResearch Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Hey everyone, 

My name is Kate Clark and I’m part of a team of researchers from the University of Sydney. We are researching accessibility barriers that are created by virtual reality and augmented reality technology. The goal of our research is to figure out how we can make VR and AR hardware more accessible (the ethics approval for our research is 2023/352 and we also have linktree – linktr.ee/vrdisability). 

We are looking for people with disabilities who have tried AR and/or VR before to complete our survey and tell us about their experiences. 

The survey should take no longer than twenty minutes to complete, and if you don’t want to or can’t answer a question, all the questions are skippable. You can find the survey link here: https://sydney.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2nl7O5LKer2R3ro 

If you want to find out more about us, my colleagues are Associate Professor Marcus Carter, Dr. Ben Egliston, and Professor Gerard Goggin, and you can email me at kate.clark@sydney.edu.au or DM me here 😊 

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.