New car pictures — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

New car pictures

66Mustang
66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,115 Disability Gamechanger
Sorry they are late and of not great quality but here are some pictures of my new car as I promised to share some.

I have had the car for a week now and done 350 miles. The car is fantastic, even better than I imagined it would be. It is plenty fast and I haven't even used full acceleration yet because I am still running it in, the manual says to do so for 1,200 miles.

Aside from power it also handles fantastically, has brilliant comfy suspension for a sporty car, and the brakes are overkill for a little car, I'm sure they would stop an SUV or something just fine!!!

Aside from performance it's just the perfect Jack of All Trades car as it's a nice little thing to buzz around the town in and also has a decent size engine so can soak up a motorway journey as well.

I wondered whether I should have gotten the red roof which is exclusive to the JCW model but I'm glad I didn't as I prefer the discrete look of the black roof.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.