Poems for World Cerebral Palsy Day — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poems for World Cerebral Palsy Day

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,380 Disability Gamechanger

Poems for World Cerebral Palsy Day

World cerebral palsy day is the day that we celebrate the great achievements and accomplishments our people with cerebral palsy have made.

I commend all the work that people with cerebral palsy the wonderful work that are doing together. 

Our voices will be heard as one and remembering we are amazing individuals in our own way

Never let the light fade let burn bright, we all have star qualities in us all

it’s important we stand tall in a metaphorical sense we will always go any length to keep inspiring each other will showing the world what we can achieve with our wonderful minds and strong willpower that will make us rise to epic heights and have our name in lights.

Wishing everyone a happy world cerebral palsy day.

Poem called our time 

The day when we celebrate the glorious things we can do 

We extremely proud and loud to say and share our gorgeous work we have done and will continue to do 

We take slow steps towards our goals and the endless possibilities that we can do and will continue to achieve with our strong belief that our minds are so powerful 

Let the world know how much tremendous courage and determination and confidence that we have running through our vains.

As we let the fires burn in our hearts to keep ourselves wanting to reach unbelievable heights. 

Let’s continue to keep our progress as we keep pushing ourselves to become the best individuals possible 

Nothing will ever stop us from reaching the top we are not going to stop, tears may run down our face but the taste of our own tears will metaphorically help rise up again as we reach the summit and put our flags in at the top..

Happy world cerebral palsy day to everyone 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.