Atumn poem — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Atumn poem

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger

Atumn poem

Atunm the crunch of the leaves orange and yellow leaves blowing around in the breeze and brown leaves crisp leaves crutching under my wheels of my wheelchair’s wheels and the cold air touching my face which gives me a little bit of fright as the hazey weak sun shines down as shadows spread over the ground. As our beautiful little creatures  bat species, hedgehogs and the dormouse retreat to their cosy boltholes from around October/November until March/April the following year.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 21,185 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You create a picture with your words. Lovely poem. @Globster
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Beaver79
    I appreciate your comment is greatly appreciated about my poem  :) Thanks so much 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.