Housing — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.


J62 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello everyone my apologies for the post you’ve probably heard before. I have ME/CFS fibromyalgia and mental health problems. I have tried everything to move to another council including using the ombudsman and my MP. The council are still refusing to rehouse me. I need to move away from family and nearer support from friends (like family) 1. Is there anything else I can do? 2. Does anyone know if there’s a legal aid solicitor that would take this on?  I cannot understand why the hardship will not be taking into account it appears that councils can do what they like under the no local connection criteria. Thank you. Julie 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.