One line at a time spooky story game

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,940 Championing
    I stared, unable to move or believe what I was looking at, I took my phone to take a  photo, but, there was no picture. It was blank.  The liquid was orange with steam coming from it. Now it was multiplying into
  • THE_DUDE
    THE_DUDE Community member Posts: 241 Empowering
    Miniature pumpkin heads. They were developing a body with arms and legs.  Rapidly they grew into pumpkin people walking towards me like something out of a horror movie. I was..
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Scope Member Posts: 11,437 Championing
    A ghost but luckily it was just a dream so when I woke up I....
  • Wibbles
    Wibbles Community member Posts: 2,138 Championing
    I screamed very loudly and heard a response from the distance, it sounded like a .....
  • WhatThe
    WhatThe Community member, Scope Member Posts: 2,172 Championing

a..a..an echo of my very loud scream so I looked back to the window searching for the dark eyes I'd seen in that dark and stormy night where this story began many Halloweens ago but there were no dark eyes, only cobwebs and and a wobbly message for me in the condensation. 

• Sandy_123
    It read ...turn around very slowly if you dare, so I starting to turn and
  • WhatThe

..changed my mind immediately because I was up a ladder in itchy luminous socks trying to pin Halloween decorations >:) when these strange events began and I knew the estate agent had been telling porkies about a haunted attic room that first summer in Charm Cottage so I tutted at the ceiling then suddenly :o a puff of shimmery dust covered my sweaty face and glasses, hair, hands, clothes, and just as I was wondering if I'd look like a ghost with the glasses off, I heard screaming again only this time, it wasn't me... :#

• Sandy_123
    It was coming from behind the door, but I am at home, alone. I got down from the ladder, stood still, looking at the door, getting courage to go look. My mouth felt dry, I could feel my body fill with dread, shaking. 
    I shouted "Hello..."
    waited for what seemed liked a long time but only minutes past by. Nothing answered me. I walked towards the door, telling myself I could of imagined it. I slowly opened it to see.
  • WhatThe

..changed my mind immediately because I was up a ladder in itchy luminous socks trying to pin Halloween decorations >:) when these strange events began and I knew the estate agent had been telling porkies about a haunted attic room that first summer in Charm Cottage so I tutted at the ceiling then suddenly :o a puff of shimmery dust covered my sweaty face and glasses, hair, hands, clothes, and just as I was wondering if I'd look like a ghost with the glasses off, I heard screaming again only this time, it wasn't me... :#

• durhamjaide2001
    It was the ghost of Christmas past....
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 4,116 Online Community Team
    He looked at me straight in the eyes, and said...
  • THE_DUDE
    THE_DUDE Community member Posts: 241 Empowering
    I'm a banshee. But my friend wants to speak to you. He lives across the sea in Ireland. He has 3 wishes to grant you. But you must make the journey in my haunted ship. So I jumped on ship and met 5 mysterious passengers and they..
  • durhamjaide2001
    Are all Gay so we had an LGBT party with a banner and.....
  • WhatThe

The ship's cook, Hugo First, recharged the cooking pot under a full moon as we were hungry pirates..
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,407 Online Community Team
    The ghosts wanted to eat one of the passengers as a sacrifice, so they needed to lip synch for their lives! 
  • WhatThe
    edited October 2023

And dance for their lives 'cause this was "Thriller" on repeat at this ghostly gay party!  
  • Sandy_123
    @Albus_Scope you like ru Paul drag race too. 

Only they couldn't as slime was covering the 
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,407 Online Community Team
    @Sandy_123 oh I LOVE Drag Race! <3

*ahem*

entire top deck, it looked like there was a leak in the...
  • WhatThe

*laughs*

..captain's toilet

• Sandy_123
    It was pouring all over the