Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Pip help

Options
jordanbrook1212
jordanbrook1212 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I got pip in may 2022. After few days of getting my claim i was having problems with my neighbours with my mail. So i phoned up and i said if i could have an address that my mail go to just incase my neighbours could see my letters and read them. And i gave a care of address but it was my ex girlfriends address and i now have no access to the mail. Its just im wondering  if i phone up and say that i have no access to the mail address would that be a change of circumstances and maybe lose my pip?. As i dont think i changed my real address it was just a address to send mail to, but i see that reviews are happening now and i never knew i got reviewed until my award was over. Was just to get some insight on this thanks.

Comments

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.