Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

pip assessment

Options
Charlie5
Charlie5 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
edited December 2023 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Today I phoned yup dwp to ask for written report of my pip assesment,though I have not had the offical letter yet.They were ok with this request.I then asked if they would tell me mote info of result etc over the phone,they did do.I got 4 points based on mental health,depression,anxiety and poss autism.it all affects my daily life.However I learnt on my second call back to them,as I asked them,if they based these points on more evidence I produced on the day of mt assesment,they said no,they had not received it in the post the assessor took off me and stated he was posting it onto them,and a form I had to sign for this.So I feel that was totally unfair,they didnt,or didnt know this new advice was coming to them via the accessor.Now I will have ro wait for my written report in the post to look out where i got points/and didnt and put my case across back to them.My assessement took [lace on wednesday,the letter of desision was sent out to me on sunday,just 4 days after my assesment.Just extra stress though no fault of my own,

Comments

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.