If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip new claim unsure

Options
Asm2k4
Asm2k4 Community member Posts: 13 Listener
Hi I made my claim on 13th of July I had my telephone assessment of the 16th of October a text the next day the 17th October to say they have recieved my assessment then a random call today the 25th from 0800 number which I missed, they sent a text to say this is from personal independence can you please call us back regarding your pip claim between 12pm til 4pm by today
 I done this and a call advisor said it was the assesor asking if I am okay to handle a large some of money in my bank account and also to confirm they had the correct bank details. I asked if my claim had been successfull but the lady said I cannot say you will recieve a text in the next few days? I am so anxious now my head feels like it's going to explode this whole process is so nerve racking I just pray to god I get some good news. Thanks everybody for listening as I don't have anyone else.

Comments

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.