If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

Options
adamj
adamj Community member Posts: 5 Listener
I didn’t get my I was so scared of question and made me confused and then told why did this happen I been suffering from anxiety and depression since I was little boy and been doctors for manys I had my work from long time now I lost the pip don’t believe of my illness I don’t know what to do 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,102 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I don’t quite understand what you’re trying to say. I see from a previous thread that you were waiting for a PIP Trubunal hearing. Have you had the hearing yet with a decision? If so what was that decision please? 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,729 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @adamj I'm sorry you're feeling so confused.  Can you explain what's happened and we can do our best to support you and advise?   Am I right in thinking you were denied PIP after a review? 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,127 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm sorry your tribunal was so difficult & stressful for you, & you weren't awarded PIP. Unless there are what are called any 'errors in law' then you will not be able to proceed to another tribunal (Upper tribunal), so this likely is the end of this claim, unfortunately.
    You can put in a new claim for PIP, & kindly let us all know if you decide to do that. If there is a Welfare Rights or Citizens Advice near you, they may be able to help you fill the form in for this. You can check here: https://advicelocal.uk/    There is a dropdown menu next to where you put your postcode in where you choose the top one, 'Welfare benefits.' If there's no one near you, members here can help.

• adamj
    Options
    So sorry reporting late I stayed down my sisters house to recover 
    at my tribunal there was a judge and 2 doctors and a clark 
    There was me and my sister and lady from the welfare department 
    the judge was asking most of the questions 
    since I was 14 I have been diagnosed with cronic anxiety disorder they has changed in my condition I use to disablty alliance in the nineties but in 2002 I got a and told dwp that I won’t need it any as have job and people to support me. But since 3 years ago my condition has worsened and I have been made redundant from my so all my support has gone as well. I really won’t to apply for it again I have given up 
  • chiarieds
    Options
    No apologies needed @adamj - I hope it helped staying with your sister. You can apply for PIP again any time, so have a think about it all. It's awful if going through it makes you feel worse, but you could ask for help with filling in the form, as mentioned above. We also have members here who have claimed PIP themselves, who would be only too happy to help if you wish.
    You could also check to see if you could claim any other benefits by looking here: https://benefits-calculator.turn2us.org.uk/survey/1/13c57dd5-0f41-47ee-ac27-c89f49d93e68

• adamj
    Options
    Thank you so much 
  • chiarieds
    Options
    You're very welcome
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.