If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called clouds

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called clouds 
The white fluffy clouds were high in the clear blue skies that 
it was looking like going to be a beautiful summer day. 
As the white clouds were moving away to reveal the clear blue skies and white clouds were high which meant that it was going a gorgeous summer’s day as the birds could be heard singing melodiously which soothing to my ears and calming to my mind and brought fantastic warmth and solitude to my heart.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• theda1471
    theda1471 Community member Posts: 6 Connected
    Options
    I dream of white fluffy clouds with clear blue skies whilst sipping on a long cool drink ❤️
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Poem called clouds 
    The white fluffy clouds were high in the clear blue skies that 
    it was looking like going to be a beautiful summer day. 
    As the white clouds were moving away to reveal the clear blue skies and white clouds were high which meant that it was going a gorgeous summer’s day as the birds could be heard singing melodiously which soothing to my ears and calming to my mind and brought fantastic warmth and solitude to my heart. And a cool glass of your favourite soft drinks brings the cooling down our body needs while we keep ourselves hydrated in the glorious sunshine that was shining on our bodies and as we get our natural vitamin C and the sun.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,523 Scope online community team
    Options
    Lovely images! Nice to be reminded of the summertime now it's gone all cold :) thanks for sharing!
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.