If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Another set my own lyrics of positive songs Cp

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
edited November 2023 in Coffee lounge
Never letting my cerebral palsy get in my way 
I have cerebral palsy but I use this my special power. 
My cerebral palsy is not going to be limitation instead I going to keep raising and surprising those people who doubt me. 
Each day may a new thing for me to do but I tell my cerebral palsy will never get in my way of achieving wonderful dreams

Cp struggles
From birth I have lived with my cerebral palsy. 
Each day comes with an individual struggle but I always keep finding my own solutions to my difficulties that arise with my cerebral palsy 

Celebrating our wonderful people with cerebral palsy 
 cerebral palsy awareness month is a special occasion 
As we celebrate the achievements of our wonderful individuals keep inspiring us all this our call keep raising the bar and shining light on the glorious things we are doing and pursuing our goals and aspirations along way. As we keep inspiring each other to our own greatness in own way.

Keep our heads high up high 
No more are going to stand other people shadows anymore.
It time people with cerebral palsy 
Its use unique talents keep our heads held up high even if those things don’t work out right away we need to remember we are laying down our foundations to our own success and this can take us a long time.

Lets join together as one voice 
Poeple with cerebral palsy struggle to get our voices heard on our own. 
But if we come together as one voice we can be an extraordinary power to help to bring about the positive change that we as people with cerebral palsy have been fighting for and as we continue to help to change the direction of the wheel I still believe that there is still more work to be done but we are slowly moving in right direction but together we are making those small steps of progress but we will not rest until we have brought the positive change for people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities to.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.