They've done it again! What are your thoughts about... — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

They've done it again! What are your thoughts about...

Options
Hannah_Alumni
Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
Last year I linked the Christmas Countdown UK website as they have made these huge lists of Christmas Movies. With so many streaming services, it's a big help! 

It has also made me wonder...

A few months ago, I hosted a watch along for the King's Coronation and I didn't know whether members would like to do any festive watch along's? 

The Christmas TV catalogue will be out soon so I can make a list of some films that are on in the afternoons or over the weekends? And I'd love if you can comment with some film ideas too! 

Let me know with your answer on the poll! <3

For now...here are the streaming lists for 2023:

Disney Plus

Netflix

Amazon Prime

There are also two great Freeview channels; Christmas 24 and GREAT! Christmas Movies. As well as festive movies on most afternoons over on Channel 5.
Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

They've done it again! What are your thoughts about... 7 votes

I'd love to be part of a Christmas watch along!
85%
Lou67bobby123Sandy_123AdaTHE_DUDEAlbus_Scope 6 votes
It's not really my thing.
14%
woodbine 1 vote

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.