If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Retail Environment Experience w/ a Physical Disability Questionnaire

Options
clarefoley
clarefoley Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited December 2023 in Research and opportunities
Hi! My name is Clare, I am getting my masters at the University of Arts London.
I am seeking your assistance in sharing this questionnaire with members who have a physical disability.
We are looking for raw perspectives of those with physical disabilities' experience in a retail environment (in-store).
All responses will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, and the data collected will be used solely for the purpose of this research project.
I have attached the questionnaire to this post for your convenience.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me. Your support is immensely valuable, and I am grateful for your consideration.
Thank you for your time and assistance!

Comments

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.