Review pip

Options
sarah2013
sarah2013 Community member Posts: 31 Connected
Here we go again,so 2 days ago I had the “your review is now being started”fantastic…what a worry now all throughout Christmas.

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 12,117 Championing
    Options
    You can start now getting your evidence organised and preparing answers to questions, always treat a review as you would a new claim, if you need more time you can ask them and they may give you 2 extra weeks, also reviews are taking some time my OH's recently took a year.
    Good luck
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,369 Championing
    Options
    I believe my form took about a week after receiving that text message. Not the most ideal time for a review to start but it is what it is.

As advised above please make sure you treat it as a new claim, even if there's been no changes. Also include a couple of real world examples of exactly what happened the last time you attempted each descriptor that applies to you. Adding detailed information such as where you were, what exactly happened, did anyone see it and what the consequences were.

Make sure to put your name and NI number on everything you send. Keep copies for yourself. When returning it also make sure you get a certificate of posting, which is free from any post office. You do not need to post it signed for because it doesn't mean it will arrive with DWP the following day.
  • sarah2013
    Options
    Thank you so much for your reply I will remember to do all that,thank you 
  • bobby123
    bobby123 Community member Posts: 238 Empowering
    Options
    Just on this if you are coming up for a review and you have stuff to add from your last review, if you want your form seen quicker is it better to do a change or circumstances rather then a review
  • sarah2013
    Options
    hi,they’ve already started the review