Hi, my name is Stuwillow! I received my letter today from LCWRA — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Stuwillow! I received my letter today from LCWRA

Stuwillow Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited December 2023 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi I reacieved my letter today from lwrca it says you have limited for work and work related activity does this meen I have it now also a has assesment.on 29.11.223.got letter today saying no longer need sick notes a handed my. First fit note on the 29th of September and a rang them a week and a half before the 29th when will a get my first payment for lwrca please much appreciated first time I have been on this thanks


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,237 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes, it means you've been found to have LCWRA. When it's paid from exactly will depend on what date you usually receive your money each month.

    Based on the information you gave first payment will be either Jan or Feb 2024.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Stuwillow

    Welcome to the community! :) Congratulations on being awarded LCWRA! 
    Hannah - She / Her

    Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.