With a babyface and dull learning disability have I had difficulty dating in person and online?

Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 411 Contributor
edited January 4 in Relationships

I seem to be getting the same type of men that I don't want from online dating and has to be that one player that still ended messaging me from different dating sites . That one that I did reject and friendzone . I got some of the guys that their relationship status is Complicated . As well as some guys that have snapchat or Instagram in their bio and i also do swipe left and i like or be more attracted to short men over tall men . I just see tall men as just friends. From my experience in RL dating has not been good for me. I got some guys that didn't have anything in common and one guy had common interest but was too tall . One guy was too older than me. After I gave my phone number and asked for his age and he did send message 42 years old and did stop messing up. Yep, I did take muipte breaks from online dating that how my luck with dating online & dating rl . I can get dates just fine but is just after the first date or first meet up that seems to right back to start again . I already started to hate this year. i'm ok but still getting nowhere near what i want from a long term relationship . Guess now i have to wait until next ye

Comments

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,869 Online Community Coordinator
    Sorry to hear that @Splatmate24, dating is horrible sometimes and it must be very frustrating for you. I know how much you'd like to find a long term relationship, so I'm sorry you've been so unlucky finding someone this year. Fingers crossed for more success in the new year :)
  • danwheelies
    danwheelies Community member Posts: 23 Connected
    You deserve some rest from online dating, but I hope you don’t give up. Maybe this new year will bring you good fortune. I met my wife through online dating after four years of trying. She told me she was drawn to my dating profile picture with a dog because she is a dog lover too. The number of wrong people you encounter isn't important as long as you find the right one. Who knows, it may even be a tall guy.  ;)
  • Splatmate24
    Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 411 Contributor
    @danwheelies i already have tried social events to for learning disabilities  but i only see men as just friends when i some of men inrl i only see them as just friend through social  events . 

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,869 Online Community Coordinator
    edited January 5
    Just so it's not too confusing, I replied here first, but I've moved my reply over to your other thread as I think it works best there. I hope that makes sense! :)