Looking for advise on housing — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for advise on housing

88dg11 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Basically, I was living at university till I finished my degree last year. I had plans to for my masters but unfortunately my mum died so I posponed a year.
However my dad has found a new girlfriend and they have moved in together so we have to give the council their house back which will leave me stranded as i no longer live in  university accommodation. 
I claim ESA and high band PIP for when I had my stroke which cause epileptic seizures and lack of mobility so I am considered vulnerable according to documents i have read online. 
I now need to find a place to live so can anyone give me advise on the best course of action because I have no idea how council housing associations work or anything to do with housing. 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.