Seeking Guidance on PIP Payment Discrepancy and Unconfirmed Review Form Status — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Seeking Guidance on PIP Payment Discrepancy and Unconfirmed Review Form Status

LittleKitten Community member Posts: 46 Connected
Hi everyone,

I hope you're well. I recently received my PIP payment (£165.39 instead of £272.40) and realized there might be an issue with the status of the review forms; I'm uncertain whether they were sent back. Unfortunately, the person assisting with my PIP reclaim is currently away until January 15th.

Has anyone experienced a similar situation or have advice on how to handle this during their absence? I'm looking for insights on both the payment discrepancy and the unconfirmed status of the review forms. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 52,190 Disability Gamechanger
    The first thing you need to do is ring PIP to ask if they've received the forms. If they haven't and the person that helped you if from an advice agency can you ring them to ask if that person left the forms? As a guess your PIP could have been suspended for not returning the forms, which may affect any other benefits you maybe claiming.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.