Poem called hope — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called hope

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
edited January 14 in Coffee lounge
Poem called hope
I hope everyone is well here on online community today. 
Your are all so supportive and kind and sublime in your own individual ways. You are beautiful rays of sunshine bringing warmth and brightness into the online community is so glorious and inspiring us to keep our spirits high rising every day find our way to keep fighting for things we need to help us survive in our own lives and thanks to our amazing community we keep surprising ourselves with our hidden talents that we all possess in our hearts to burn so strong and I feel that the soul and heart of the scope online community pulsating strong forever and please remember to keep your heads held high we gorgeous incredible individuals I hope you all keep safe with us being the grips of winter and the season for colds and coughs and even COVID cases are back up on the rise in some parts of the uk I praying that we all stay well and healthy in these winter months. As remembering that we are radiant stars in our own ways

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.