How is your day going?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,263 Championing
    Morning @Lou67 I've sent an econsult off probably get appointment later. 
    Morning @teigr and @Hannah_Scope
    I'm going to pop to the village to get some groceries  after I've pegged out washing 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,905 Championing
    Love a food shop @Sandy_123 How was your holiday? 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Sandy_123
    Oh fingers crossed you get one through then. 
    I have Polly and Lottie coming soon for an hr to let my son go to the gym his partners working today.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    It was great @Hannah_Scope lovely weather and food, its nice to be  back also. Just adjusting to time differences. 
    Lovely @Lou67 I will  see the kiddies on the weekend 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi everyone, I'm feeling a bit low today but thought I'd pop in and say hi, sorry to bring the thread down, I hope everyone has a good day :)
  • Hannah_Alumni
    I'm so glad you had such a lovely time @sandy_123 :) 

@66mustang I'm sorry to hear you are feeling low. Anything we can do to help? 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Not really @Hannah_Scope but I really appreciate you asking and caring :blush: I am off for a drive soon which might pick me up :blush: I hope you're well today and having a nice day? :smiley:
  • Sandy_123
    Sorry your feeling low @66Mustang I always think music helps enjoy your drive 

Well drs said xray was cancelled on 16th Jan by me, so I rang the hospital and they said it was a walk in appointment and after 6 weeks they cancel it. But Dr didn't say she just told me leave it with me, so I was expecting appointment letter. 
    Now have to go back to referral and earliest appointment with gp is Tuesday 
  • Sandy_123
    edited March 7
    Like you say on your thread everything is a fight 
    @Beaver79 ill get gp to refer it on Tues and then I'll go to hosp on Friday  give the referral time 

I'm going village tomorrow with a friend instead of today 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    @66mustang I hope it does! Are you doing a usual route or trying something new? I'm keeping well thank you :) 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,440 Championing
    I've only got washing on the bottom line today @Sandy_123,anything on the top line would've been halfway to Ireland before I finished pegging it out.
  • Sandy_123
    edited March 7
    It is breezy @teigr but it will dry, I've got a line full of from holiday. I'm so tired today, just been a walk to the shop to try and get some energy. Big winter coat on brrr
  • Hannah_Alumni
    I was hoping this Sunday would be nice so I can sit out in the garden, but it says it's going to rain :(
  • Sandy_123
    That's typical @Hannah_Scope it's sunny here now 

@Albus_Scope how is your dog doing 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    It is and double sods law I've been asked to babysit on Sunday :D
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,255 Online Community Coordinator
    It's beautiful outside, but still a bit nippy!

He's doing loads better thanks @Sandy_123 still got a head tilt, but I'm finding it very adorable.  :D
  • Sandy_123
    Aww cute it has gone cold now
  • Lou67

Evening everyone sorry just getting back to yous I hope yous have had a nice day and enjoy your night.
    My son ended up dropping me off at my mums i had a great visit we looked through some old photos again, and spoke about our upcoming holiday 👏

@Ada
    Just want you to know I’m thinking about you and really hope your ok.

@Beaver79
    Yes I had a better sleep as had no beeping machine waking me up.
    I hope your feeling ok.

@66Mustang
    So sorry you weren’t feeling great earlier I hope you feel a bit better now, and if not hopefully tomorrow.

@Sandy_123
    Thats shocking about your X-ray appointment 🙄

❤️
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    Thank you, oh yes that’s what I thought to, I really hope everything will be ok for for.

❤️
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Evening to one and all. 

@Sandy_123  I totally understand your frustration with your Gp and the hospital, it’s down to a break down of communication on their part, I hope you get your appointment through soon.  
    @66Mustang  sorry to hear your days not been to good, I hope you enjoyed your drive and tomorrow brings a bit of lightness to your day.  

Glad to see some had nice weather today, I hope tomorrow is a better day for all.  

Going back to referrals and understanding your frustration @Sandy_123, I was referred for Basel Cell Carcinoma back last Nov it was a non urgent referral because it’s classed low grade, I’m still waiting, it’s on my nose just behind my glasses but to be honest I’m of the mindset the Gp’ got it wrong until proven other wise, that’s how I’m dealing with the wait and to be honest it’s looking a little better 🤞🏻.  It’s not the first time for me that I’ve had to wait and I’m guessing like many of us on here we have all been in the same boat at times.  I had a urgent cancer referral just has the pandemic hit and that took 7 months to be seen and sent me down a rabbit hole, so now I always take a step back and think I’ve got this it’s just another blip on the rollercoaster. 

Hope tomorrow brings sunshine to us all ☀️🙂