Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,263 Championing
    Ok just tired how are you
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,500 Championing
    Good afternoon all

Cold and cloudy here 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,905 Championing
    @66mustang It can be. I do have to tell myself I don't need it sometimes! very much like when I order books...I like having a look around the stalls thought. The skills people have are amazing <3 
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Good afternoon everyone,
    the sun is out here it’s just a bit windy. My village has a few craft fairs a year but once you’ve been to one it’s mostly all the same, craft beers, gin, cakes, food stalls then home made crafts and some times there’s a band,  last time it was a ABBA tribute group just a shame it was pouring rain as that spoilt it 🙂. 

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,440 Championing
    Next door have left some sort of metal container out @Sandy_123,it's been clattering up and down their side path since half seven.
  • Zimba
    @Beaver79
    Thats very annoying, I imagine the receptionist at the Gp’ didn’t apologise for the mix up… glad you got there in the end. I hope everything will be ok. 
  • Teigr
    Sounds like a proper faff @Beaver79 but at least it's done now.
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    @Beaver79 that's awful but I'm glad you are getting the xray. @Lou67

I'm at hospital again ..... more bloods for Mr.

Before that was at car showroom to order next PIP car. I'm going for an automatic to help back pain and a hybrid petrol/electric which should in theory help fuel consumption. 

The deposits are shocking but I'm getting £700 from motability scheme as a one off to help which is brilliant. 

Well done @66Mustang on your dog walk.

Hi @Teigr, @Sandy_123 @durhamjaide2001 and anyone else on the forum. Hope you are OK @ada
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    It deleted @Lou67 Happy birthday to your grandson 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @Marydoll5 I would be interested to hear all about the car!!! :smiley: 

@Beaver79 I get the impression that a lot of people these days expect you to do their jobs for them. Like you had to do with the NHS. My Dad says the same about the police, these days unless you gather all the evidence yourself and submit it to the police they won't do anything. That used to be my Dad's job as a detective but no apparently thats the public's job now!!!!!
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @Beaver79 I'm a little brighter today thanks, I hope you are relaxing now after your struggles today
  • Sandy_123
    edited March 8
    It's rediculas @Beaver79 glad you got it done in the end tho hope results are good.

That's annoying @teigr
  • Teigr
    I'm okay thanks @Marydoll5,I hope you're good.

We're getting ready to take Mr Teigr's mum shopping.

I may be gone for some time........
  • Hannah_Alumni
    @zimba ooo a tribute act sounds good! And your northern soul night sounds so fun! Jealous! Hope you both have a lovely time out! 

@Beaver79 What a kerfuffle! I'm sorry you had to be the one chasing up! Hope the x-ray results go well!

@Marydoll5 Oh no fun for the Mr :( Do you know when will you have your new car by? 

@Teigr I shall send out a search party if I don't hear back from you in the next 24 hours :D
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

Afternoon all I hope yous are all good.
    Im going to my daughters soon for birthday cake and tea. My son is going to pick me up. Catch up later 

@Zimba
    Oh brilliant sounds a great night I hope yous enjoy yourself.

@Beaver79
    Thats some carryon glad you got it sorted out.

@Marydoll5
    Aww thanks, I hope yous get on ok at the hospital and the car sounds like it will be much better for you to drive. 

@66Mustang
    Im glad your feeling a bit better.

❤️
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    Afternoon <3 
    Sorry I've been slow in replying to people, I've not felt myself but I don't mean to ignore anyone and will get back to any messages soon, I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed

There's like 7 pages of messages since I was last on! I'm going to try and read through them and write some replies but sorry if I miss anything while I add to it! 

Homemade pizza sounds lovely @Marydoll5, what did you have on it? Is it hard to make?? I saw you said you've been reading, what book are you working through at the moment? 

Have you managed to get any better sleep @Zimba? Enjoy the sun today! ☀️Shame about the wind and recyclying though haha

So sweet of your son and his wife with the basket of flowers @chiarieds! What type were they? I hope dinner today is good <3 

@durhamjaide2001 I didn't realise you volunteered in a Scope shop! Did they like your costume??

I bet your niece looked adorable @beaver79!!! <3 How was your xray today? You may have already said but I haven't gotten to there yet! 
    Oh I just got there, how frustrating!!!!! I would have cried. I couldn't handle those sorts of issues. 

That's a long time to be waiting for an xray @Sandy_123, how frustrating you have to start it all again!!!! They always find a way to make it your fault :( Bet your tan is looking lovely!! I don't think I've ever been tanned ever :D My skin is so pale :D Cancelled plans are the best, does it make today feel like a free day now you don't have anything on? Enjoy the rest! <3 

Sorry you were feeling low yesterday @66mustang! <3 Are you feeling any better today? 3.5 mile dog walk is awesome!! I'm determined to build up my walks until I'm going that far!! 

@Lou67 is it just you and your mum going on the holiday or anyone else going along with you? Bet you are counting down the days!!!! Good luck with air fryer. I see people swear by them, I ended up ordering one a while back and it's still sitting in the delivery packaging!! I'm so terrible for doing that. I thought it would change my life but then it feels like a huge deal learning to use it and unpacking it and stuff. Happy Birthday to your grandson!! 

How is everyone?? 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    @lou67 Oooo save me a slice! Have a great time celebrating :) 

@Biblioklept I'm sorry to hear you are feeling a bit overwhelmed <3 Anything we can do to help? 
  • Zimba
    Hi @Biblioklept
    I’m sorry to hear you’ve been been feeling overwhelmed, sometimes you just have to show yourself some self care and know it’s ok to take time out to recharge, I do it often when life gets to messy.  Just want to say thank you for your replies to my posts, it’s my first time posting online and it made me feel included…thank you! 
  • Sandy_123
    Enjoy @Lou67 happy birthday to your grandson 
    @Zimba have a great time 

I found some energy so been catching up on cleaning