How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    You'd have been more than welcome @Ada,I've spent many a comfortable night on the three seater.
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    @Lou67
    I hope your Doctors appointment goes well, hope you no in to much pain.

@Ada
    Sorry to see your green house has taken a bit of a battering, hope you managed to safe the seeds you planted and you also get a better sleep tonight.

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,905 Championing
    *tilts head back and laughs* mwahahaha! Like I am a cartoon Dracula or something :D
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,262 Championing
    Intrigued @Hannah_Scope
    Haha @teigr I really don't know even my daughter was like how? 
    @ada my back is playing up had hot shower on it and put gel on. Can't unscrew the hot water bottle to use that. Need some pliers I think. I'm hoping it don't go any more , I'm down 20% mobility. Luckily it's not flailed up totally.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

Evening all I hope yous have a nice night. I had a great couple off hours with the kids but I feel asif I’ve ran a marathon 😂

@Sandy_123
    Aww no I’m sorry your backs away I hope the pain eases. 

@Ada  I’ve settled down watching MAFS I hope your watching with me.

@Zimba
    Thank you.

❤️

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    *tilts head back and laughs* mwahahaha! Like I am a cartoon Dracula or something :D
    You're like a Bond villain,posting from her secret Island lair.

'I expect you to die Scopites'.
  • Sandy_123
    Im using ibropufen gel and heat, managed to get the top off the hot water bottle. I'm stuck in the house now until it improoves. Hopefully it don't go any further. 
    Kids do ware you out @Lou67 good luck with your gp appointment tomorrow. I've got the call tomorrow for xray referral 
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Hi @Sandy_123  when I can’t open my hot water bottle I use a small screw driver to put through the small hole at the top of the stopper, it makes it easier to turn.. Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight.
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Aww glad your watching with me.

@Sandy_123
    Aww glad you got the water bottle opened I couldn’t live without mine honestly, and ibuprofen gel is great.
    Oh thanks and good luck with your call to. 

❤️

• Sandy_123
    That's a good idea @zimba I'll do that next time 

There a god send @Lou67 ill have to redo it soon as the warmth is going, thanks @ada
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Ive just redone mine to Sandy, I fill it up at least 6 or 7 times a day I would be lost without it honestly.
    Ive been struggling with pains in my fingers and toes a lot lately the damp weather doesn’t help. 🤦‍♀️

• Lou67
    Zimba said:
    Hi @Sandy_123  when I can’t open my hot water bottle I use a small screw driver to put through the small hole at the top of the stopper, it makes it easier to turn.. Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight.
    I will need to remember this wee tip thanks Zimba  ❤️
  • Sandy_123
    I hope all your pains do one @Lou67 nothing worse. Mine is radiating from my spine to my thighs, I have to keep having a walk to get it moving, luckily at the moment it's not fully flaired up. 
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Aw thanks Sandy I actually feel asif I’m falling apart 🙄
    Oh I hope your pain doesn’t flare up anymore than it already has.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Thanks @Lou67 are you watching big brother 
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Yes I’m loving it this year I haven’t watched the last couple off years.

• Sandy_123
    Same here I've not really watched it before I don't watch the after shows at 10 
  • Sandy_123
    That's me done for the day night all
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,452 Championing
    I'm fair pixilated, but in a good way. My neighbour (who suddenly lost his wife at the end of Jan), went back to work yesterday. His wife's little dog didn't settle with another neighbour, so he asked me to look after him today. Thankfully all went well, tho it took the encouragement of both hoomans & other dogs to get him to go for a walk initially. My son & his wife also left their little dog with me to keep him company for some time, as they're 'doggy' best friends. Then my son & his wife took him for a longer walk. Hopefully between us all he's doing well, & he eventually snuggled up beside me.
    I'm looking after him again tomorrow, & also my son & wife's little dog; he's teaching my son & wife's dog good manners (you don't have to chase a cat...my cat, even if you're a terrier)
    @Sandy_123 - great your igniter is now working. With hot water bottles, I was also going to resort to a pair of pliers until I realised my son had 'borrowed' mine indefinitely! The screwdriver trick I'll have to remember, as he hasn't as yet' borrowed' these! Hope your back has eased somewhat.
    Hi @Lou67 - have your medical team considered Opsite to help/minimise the problems you're having with the last bit of wound healing? Please see: https://medicaldressings.co.uk/opsite-post-op-breathable-adhesive-dressing-waterproof/ Sort of think this is good, prevents unneccessary wound dressings, & keeps bacteria out whilst you can have a bath/shower too. Many years ago I used this for my Mum who was suffering from skin breakdown due to pressure sores. Her GP was right impressed on how these helped. Having worked as a physio, I monthly had a rep from Smith & Nephew promoting their goods; this is one I would endorse, tho there are other products that may also help. Perhaps worth exploring?

• Lou67

@Sandy_123
    No I don’t watch the other shows later on either.
    I hope you get a decent sleep and your pain doesn’t keep you awake.

@Ada
    I hope you have a better nights sleep than you had last night, speak tomorrow my friend.

@chiarieds
    Hi I’m so glad your neighbour has went back to work, I know how worried you were about him, and that’s great you’re helping out with his little dog to. 
    Such a nice thing to do for him.

No they haven’t tried that but I will take a screenshot off your post so i remember and I can show them. I trust your recommendation 100% so thank you.
    I hope you’re keeping well.

Im off to bed my friends I hope yous all sleep well. 
          Goodnight ❤️