How is your day going?

Comments

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    @Hannah_Scope good luck for the future 

@Lou67 that's good about new meds

@Sandy_123 hope the back pain eases

@Ada that's bad news about Smudge but she's in the right place now

@Teigr thanks for wishing me well and everyone else. I think if I could do more and fill my time better my mental health would be better. 

@66Mustang happy birthday to your dog!

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Thanks all for the birthday wishes, I’ll pass them on to Jenson, who aged 7 is now a senior apparently!!!!! :open_mouth: 

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,262 Championing
    @Marydoll5 how you doing now 
    Looks like he's had a good birthday @66Mustang
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Marydoll5
    Thanks I hope you’ve had a decent day.

@66Mustang
    Aww Jenson looks all partied out now how adorable 🥰 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,262 Championing
    See you tomorrow @ada hope you feel better soon
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Oh I hope you feel better after a sleep. Goodnight ❤️
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    Good night @Ada,I hope you feel better tomorrow.

How was your day @Marydoll5?

• Lou67

Me to @Beaver79

Goodnight all ❤️
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,452 Championing
    edited March 19
    So sorry to hear about little Smudge - hope she improves soon. Sort of lousy that your landlord hadn't told you earlier, as you will always have her best interest at heart.
    @Lou67 - great you were given meds to try for restless legs, & they'll check up on these to see how you're doing. How is your wound healing?
    @Sandy_123 - yes, you're doing exactly the right thing in keeping as active as possible, but sorry things are not great for you & you're housebound right now.
    @66Mustang - Jenson looks right impressed with his party hat. Think he likely enjoyed the steak more!
    My neighbour said he'd had the best night's sleep last night since losing his wife when he came around to collect his wife's little dog. Hoping he knows, which I think he does, that I'll be there for him (together with my son & wife). He's so pleased that her little dog is OK with me, which was a big concern when he had to start back at work, so hopefully one less worry.

• Lou67

@chiarieds
    Hi I hope you’ve had a nice day.
    I have the hospital tomorrow for my knee., I will let you know how I get on. 

❤️
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,452 Championing
    edited March 20
    Lovely weather here, which helped with looking after/walking 2 dogs! Thank you, I hope all goes well, &  look forward to hearing that it does. Wishing you well @Lou67
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    I'm on late .....didn't check till now. I had an empty day. 
    My tummy was upset so I couldn't eat. Hope it settles for tomorrow as I feel rubbish. 

I'm not sure if it was anxiety overload which is ridiculous. Oh well tomorrow is another day.  Nite Scopicles 😴 
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    Hope you feel better soon @Marydoll5, and your stomach settles down, hey @Ada, i see your up really early, i hope you manage to rest through the day, and your pains in your legs etc ease
    I am up early, had the nightmare again, never mind, its my birthday tomorrow the 21st, i'm 51, through all i've been through i managed to last this long, so i'm proud of that, there are things i would change in my early life if i could, like  the rapes and abuse my parents put me through, which has stayed active in my mind all these years, i wish i could let that go, i have a loving wife and 3 great kids, my eldest has disowned me, but i still love her and hope one day we can reconcile, the other two are great, living there lives the best they can do, its great to see them doing well, anyway, i hope everyone has a good day, take care all, sorry for the long ramble, lol, x 
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    Thanks @Ada, i appreciate it, you know the horrors of these nightmares, i pray for release for both of us, take care x
  • Teigr
    Morning all.

I'm shattered.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,644 Online Community Programme Lead
    I hope tonight brings a better sleep for you @Grinchy and today brings some good news about your smudge @Ada.

Good morning everyone! How is everyone today? You're stuck with just me and my ugly mug until Friday I'm afraid!
    Jelly (my 9-month-old puppy) has just gotten over a bad case of kennel cough and seems to have come out the other side as a naughty teenager who has forgotten everything she's been taught :D 

Are you feeling a little better today @Marydoll5
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Morning to all in scope land..it’s been raining here again just for a change.

I can see some of you have had a bad night of sleep so I hope you are able to have a rest today. Sorry to hear about the landlords dogs Ada, I hope Smudge comes home soon. And for those in pain one way or another I hope you get some relief today.  Mustang I loved the Birthday dogs hat he looked very dapper, looked like he enjoyed…take care all.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi everyone

I hope everyone is feeling a little bit better this morning

Does anyone have any exciting plans for today?? :blush: 
  • Teigr
    Housework for me @66Mustang.

If I can summon up the energy.
  • Lou67

Morning all I hope yous have a great day. 
    I have my hospital appointment at 11.30 so due to be picked up around 10.45. I really hope this is my last one.

@Ada
    Sorry you had such a bad night I hope smudge starts to eat something today and gets stronger.

@Marydoll5
    I hope you feel better tomorrow.

@Grinchy
    Im so sorry to read some off what you went through as a child, I’m so glad you have a loving family around you.
     I also don’t see one off my daughters so I totally know how you feel. But like you I’m here for her always. 
    Look after yourself and take it easy today. 

@Zimba
    Hi I hope your doing good.

@Adrian_Scope
    Always a pleasure to have your company, I hope you and your family are keeping well.

❤️