• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Good luck @Lou67
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    @lou67 hope the hospital goes well today for you 🤞🏻
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,644 Online Community Programme Lead
    Good morning @Teigr, @Zimba and @66Mustang. Happy birthday to your dog for yesterday @66Mustang :)

Thank you @Lou67, we're doing well thanks. My eldest is diving into the world of UCAS and thinking about universities which is horrifying to me. I genuinely can't believe how quick time goes, it feels like only a few years ago she was starting school at all. Good luck for your hospital appointment today, I hope it's your last one. 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Adrian_Scope
    Oh exciting times for your daughter, but I totally understand about were does the time go. 🤷‍♀️

@66Mustang
    Thank you I hope you’re doing good my friend. 

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,262 Championing
    Morning everyone good luck @Lou67 keep us up to to date

@Grinchy its really sad reading your post I'm sorry you didn't have another good night. You do have a good family around you, an easy day for you today.

@ada hope smudge picks up and eats and that your ok too

@Adrian_Scope jelly sounds like a lot of fun  I bet the kids love the dog being mischievous, maybe introduce a naughty step lol. 

I worked hard with my spine yesterday, walking round the house,  sitting, stretching, hot showers on it, water bottles, it feels worse today.  I'm going to order some more gel.

• Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Good morning and thank you. I’m so sorry your suffering today I hope you get the gel today to help ease it a bit. 

❤️
  • Adrian_Scope
    Morning @Sandy_123
    I might keep the naughty step for myself and use it to sit in peace while the kids and Jelly all run riot!

I'm sorry I've not caught up on everything that's been happening, what's happened with your spine? I hope the pain eases today for you. 
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,498 Championing
    Good morning all 

Raining here 7 degrees 

I'm. Tired as usual 
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    Thanks I hope you can take it easy today, sometimes your better getting up for a cuppa when you just can’t fall back over, but glad you got a few more hours sleep after 5.

❤️
  • Adrian_Scope
    Morning @Beaver79 It's a bit warmer here too but still wet and muddy. I couldn't get comfortable and was up a lot in the night too, I hope you're not too tired today? :) 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    It's the first day of spring @Beaver79????????????

It's a pity the weather didn't get that particular memo.
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    It's very mild here @Adrian_Scope,I wouldn't need my coat if it wasn't for the drizzle.
  • Sandy_123
    Thanks @Lou67 morning @Beaver79

@Adrian_Scope sounds a good idea, my spine is on a flare up and it's annoying more then anything. Drs can't do anything, so no point going. Even the surgeons won't touch it. It's all fun 
  • Sandy_123
    @Teigr it's rain all day here too and mild
  • Adrian_Scope
    Good morning @Amberpearl :)

Same here @teigr, I should be grateful for the rain though, I seeded the lawn over the weekend and it saves me having to water it myself. It doesn't make up for the mud being stomped through the house though...  :D

I hope it passes quickly @Sandy_123 and that the gel arrives to help ease it. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    I quite like that feeling @Beaver79, where the whole world (at least from my window) appears to be sleeping and there's peace. Though it can feel sort of isolating if things aren't going right. How are you doing today? 

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi @Ada :) I think he had a really nice time, thanks, he he :smiley: 

I hope you are feeling a bit better today
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    I totally understand what you mean when your awake through the night, it’s like your the only person in the world wake. 
    It’s worse when you don’t feel to well. I hope you have a better day. 

@Ada
    Oh I don’t know how you cope with 3 hours it would drive me insane. 

❤️
  • Lou67

Hi everyone I hope yous are all having a nice day so far.
    I’m in the hospital canteen having a cuppa. 
    My wounds still not healed properly they said there’s a bit off improvement, so I’m back next week unfortunately.
    I’m so grateful for the care I’m receiving but just a bit fed up.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    At least it is improving @Lou67 just taking its time, it's going in the right direction