How is your day going?

Comments

• xTJx
    xTJx Community member Posts: 16 Connected
    Sandy_123 said:
    A cold start to the day brr, how's your day going? 
    I'm longing for a coffee but got a sleeping cat draped over me, pinching my body heat. 

I love cats they are amazing x
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,236 Championing
    See what the Hospital say tomorrow @Lou67 hopefully the pain goes off tonight, can understand why you feel fed up.
    @ada not so painful but uncomfortable to walk on, it's getting boring now especially staying in waiting for things to improve, glad you got some meds to tide you over 
  • xTJx
    xTJx Community member Posts: 16 Connected
    Just popping in to say hello 👋 
  • Sandy_123
    Hello back @xTJx welcome 
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    @Lou67 and @Sandy_123 I really hope things improve pain wise for you and good luck at the hospital tomorrow lou.

I've had a good day. Making a short list of things to do is working for me. We have an early start in the morning.  Mr has an ultrasound at 8am. I've started phoning for updates on when he is getting surgery.  For this being life or death and highest urgency here we are 6 months later. Moan over!
  • Sandy_123
    Thank-you @Marydoll5 it's nice seeing you so much better and more positive. Fingers crossed for hubby's op soon
  • emancherry33
    emancherry33 Community member Posts: 3,640 Trailblazing
    Hi all just posted to say didn't get the job just a manufacturer reply from a computer sorry, due to high volume, not you . Most annoying is would like feed back why, my case worker has rang email many times as nothing but silence. Have applied for more jobs and most have not had a single reply, so in a pub having dinner after another day of sending applications. Rather boring routine at the moment except the pub.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    Welcome @xTJx!!! It's always nice to see a new face <3 

Moan away @Marydoll5, that's crazy to be waiting 6 months for something they say is urgent!!!! I'm so grateful for NHS but it's not working right for everyone and it's so sad :( Good luck with your early start tomorrow!! 

Thank you @Lou67! Good luck tomorrow <3 I hope it's the last time you have to see them!!!! 

I hope dinner is good @emancherry33, sorry you didn't get the job!!! If they can't even be bothered to give feedback you're probably better off not working for them anyway. The right job will come up soon I'm sure! <3 

• emancherry33
    emancherry33 Community member Posts: 3,640 Trailblazing
    @Biblioklept been trying for the last 3 years. Would mind if they have reason why not a comp generated piece of **** so you could improve what the problem was but I think you know the answer.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    What type of jobs are you applying for @emancherry33
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

I hope yous all enjoy your night I’m just relaxing and going to watch telly.

@Ada
    I hope your going to watch MAFS with me.

@xTJx
    Hi and welcome I hope your keeping well, there’s lots off chats and games to join in with when you feel ready.

@Sandy_123 & @Biblioklept
    Yes I’m really hoping tomorrow’s the last appointment.

@Marydoll5
    Good luck for your husband’s scan tomorrow and i hope yous aren’t waiting to much longer for a date for surgery for him.

@emancherry33
    So sorry they didn’t personally get back to you as some feed back would’ve definitely been a help to you.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    @emancherry33 hopefully something will come up soon for you, enjoy your meal
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    It's hammering down,hopefully it'll be good for the primroses.
  • Lou67

Thanks  @Beaver79
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Thanks a lot ad be lost without all off your support. 

❤️
  • Lou67

Goodnight everyone ❤️
  • Lou67

Morning all hope yous have a nice day whatever your plans are.
    It’s wet and dull here I have the hospital this morning. 

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Morning @Lou67 good luck today 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    Morning all.

It's freezing here.
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Thanks I hope your pain in your feet is a bit better.

❤️