How is your day going?

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi all

Hi @ada just mentioning you hope you are OK :blush:

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

Morning all I hope yous have a good day.
    I’m going out later for Afternoon Tea with my friend. My son had bought it for my birthday and it needs to be used up by the end of March.

@Ada
    Sorry you only had 2 hours sleep you must get exhausted, I hope you get your pain meds soon.

@Teigr  & @Teigr
    Sorry yous had a rubbish sleep I hope yous can take it easy today.

@66Mustang
    Hi I hope you’re doing good my friend.

@Beaver79
    I hope you’re feeling a bit less dizzy today.

@Queen_K
    Hi I hope your well. 

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Morning @Beaver79

We just had a nice surprise this morning 

We got billed twice for our internet this month and obviously looked into why...

We switched internet providers 9 months ago and for the last 9 months we have been paying £50 a month which we assumed was for the new one

It turns out we were still being charged for the old one, which is annoying, but we wondered why we weren't paying twice up until now?

We apparently were given a significant credit on our account for the new one as a gesture, because there were lots of problems setting it up, so we were paying out of our credit and only made our first actual payment this month

We phoned the old provider and they apologised and are going to refund us the 9 x £50 that we shouldn't have been paying

Happy days
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    Our son's got a job interview today.

A waste of time and bus fare but it gets him out of the house for a couple of hours.
  • Queen_K
    Queen_K Community member Posts: 232 Empowering
    Good Morning 

@Lou67

I am doing okay thank you. How are you
  • Teigr
    Don't let your new found wealth change you @66Mustang.
  • Lou67

@Queen_K
    Im feeling better today thanks just the usual tingles in my fingers. 

@66Mustang
    Oh lucky you noticed you paid twice this month so you could look into it and get it refunded.

@Teigr
    I hope his interview goes well. 

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,243 Championing
    Morning everyone  sorry @teigr you were up so early, good luck to your son, he might surprise you. 
    @Lou67 how was the pain last night? I didn't get woke up last night, it was bliss, just still hobbling not as painful. Think meds might be working
    Enjoy your posh afternoon tea.

@ada hope you get your meds today 

Morning @Zimba @Beaver79 @Queen_K and @66Mustang wow shopping 

• Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Thanks oh I’m glad you didn’t get woke up neither did I 👏 glad your pains easing a bit but don’t trying overdo things.
    It’s just my fingers that are giving me a bit off pain but I’m taking a hand warmer with me. 

❤️
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    Thank you I’m glad you’re not as dizzy but hope your still taking it easy.

@Marydoll5
    I hope you’re doing good today I was just thinking about you there.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    I don't think March has been a very good month health wise for a lot of us. Let's hope April is better 
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    edited March 26
    Morning @Beaver79 I hope your doing better today, glad you got some sunshine.
    Morning @Ada I hope you have managed to get some rest and hopefully some pain meds, not sure if this could be an option for you, but could your lounge take a folding bed.

• Zimba

@66Mustang  Morning, hope you are ok. I’m about to look for a new internet provider so I will keep this in mind

@Lou67 Morning, hope you’re doing ok, enjoy your afternoon tea with your friend.
  • Zimba
    @Teigr Hope you manage to rest though the day and good luck to your son.

• Teigr
    I'd be more than surprised @Sandy_123,the shock would probably leave me bedridden until Boxing Day.
  • Sandy_123
    Lol @Teigr
  • Teigr
    It's quite sad really @Sandy_123,no one will give him a chance and the older he gets the less likely it is than anyone ever will.
  • Sandy_123
    edited March 26
    @teigr it is, scope have a access to work programme might be worth putting him on that. I know a few members found it useful 

It's forecast heavy rain here all day too @ada although it's nice at the moment. Hopefully you get through to the chemist 

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,246 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning my lovelies!  Seems I have 6 pages of chat to catch up on today! I hope everyone's doing well. <3 
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    Hi everyone and welcome @Queen_K!

Thanks @Lou67 for thinking of me. I did my online meat shopping, really handy. My heating oil came at 9am too yay!

My bird feeders holding fat balls started sprouting grass thanks to the rain so I'm going to clean them out, dry and refill them. The one with seeds was all wet and compacted at the bottom. I had to get squirrel proof ones as there are loads of trees in ground behind our street and loads of grey squirrels.

@Teigr good luck to your son.