How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    Dry with sunny spells up here @Ada,although we do have rain forecast.
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    I hope everyone has a good easter weekend, my wife is cooking lamb on sunday, and my daughter is coming over, so that'll be nice, take care all xx
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    I don't really celebrate easter, I'm not religious and don't really like chocolate that much. I prefer a bag of sweets over chocolate so am happy if I get given a bag of Haribo.

I will however be cooking some fish later, and having basa fillets and chips with peas for good friday.

I have my friend coming over later today for abit, so will most likely just hang out and have a chat for abit and play some games on the playstation. Although it is really nice and sunny today so tempted to go for a walk while its nice (depends on anxiety levels)

Hope everyone else has a good day
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    No easter eggs till Sunday @Ada 😄
    Years ago I would have gone to mass on Easter Sunday but haven't in years now. 

I'm making lamb on Sunday too @Grinchy. Enjoy yours and even better your daughter is coming. 

Enjoy your holiday @Teigr, well deserved. 

Happy Easter everyone 

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,230 Championing
    edited March 29
    I'm defo not touching the easter eggs @ada I have kids eggs hiding in the dishwasher, only place they won't look. Last year I hid eggs in the garden to be told we were watching you out the window upstairs. So not doing it th8s year as they know the bunny doesn't exist 
  • Sandy_123
    @grinchy were doing lamb too on Sunday, glad your seeing your daughter again. 
    Enjoy shopping @Lou67

• Sandy_123
    edited March 29
    Sainsburys have the whole legs at half price lamb lol
  • rubin16
    Ada said:
    Teigr said:
    Dry with sunny spells up here @Ada,although we do have rain forecast.
    Hello favourite neighbour @Teigr I’ve got thunderstorms. So far this week I’ve had hail stones all day every day. Snow during the night settling on the mountains. Now today I have thunderstorms. 

Come to wales for your easter break 

Hopefully the weather clears up next week as my dad is off work, so is taking me and my nan to wales for the day. Wales is my favourite place such a beautiful place your so lucky to live there.
  • Bashford61
    Bashford61 Community member Posts: 39 Contributor
    I making Chicken stew should last a few days if i remember to keep reheating it :) 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    Rain and thunder now and we have to go out in a minute.
  • Sandy_123
    Hail storm  here now gone very dark 
    Hope your having a good time despite the weather  @teigr
  • Sandy_123
    You can't judge the weather 1 min it's sunshine, next hail, next rain. I've put my little basket out to get watered by the rain
  • emancherry33
    emancherry33 Community member Posts: 3,640 Trailblazing
    Afternoon all. Just to add to the weather where I am blue sky, cloud around, wind blowing a bit but nothing like yesterday currently sitting down the beach was only meant to stay for half an hour but that was 2 hours ago lot's of people and dogs walking and the sound of the sea southing not very wrought but still a bit angry.
  • rubin16
    Ada said:
    I don’t feel lucky @rubin16
    wales is beautiful but it depends where you live. I live in a small valley. Miles from anywhere.

I would never live in s city but to get to nature or the coast both where my soul belongs it would cost a hundred pounds in taxi.  

I describe my home as my living coffin. I’ve not left the valley for over nine years. 
    This place will definitely be the death of me. My physical and mental health is deteriorating all the time because I am so sad. And trapped.   

I'm sorry to hear that, wales has to be my all time favoruite places to go overall.

I'm so glad I decided to stay in for the day as was tempted to go for a walk out before as the sun was out and looked really nice, but the weather took a turn for the worse and started hailing and pouring it down
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

Hi everyone I hope yous have had a nice day and enjoy your evening.
    We’ve had sun rain and hailstones to 🤦‍♀️
     I went and got some shopping and changed some money over to euros, we met my mum In  Home Bargains I picked up sun cream and a few other bits.
     Then went to my mums for a bit. Back home now and going to have my dinner soon. 

❤️

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,645 Online Community Programme Lead
    Ada said:
    @Adrian_Scope You have been fairly quiet today. Hope your feeling well 
    I'm around @Ada, but only popping on to see how everyone's doing, I always like to jump online and celebrate the holidays with you all. :) How has your Friday been?

• Sandy_123
    Sounds a good day out @Lou67 nice to chill out tonight 
  • rubin16
    Sandy_123 said:
    I'm defo not touching the easter eggs @ada I have kids eggs hiding in the dishwasher, only place they won't look. Last year I hid eggs in the garden to be told we were watching you out the window upstairs. So not doing it th8s year as they know the bunny doesn't exist 

Sounds like the time I stopped believing in santa when I was a kid, as each year I would hear my mum carry a big bin bag from her bedroom and fall down the stairs and swear on her way down.
  • rubin16
    Sandy_123 said:

Sounds like the time I stopped believing in santa when I was a kid, as each year I would hear my mum carry a big  bag from her bedroom and fall down the stairs and swear on her way down.
  • rubin16
    Sandy_123 said:

Sounds like the time I stopped believing in santa when I was a kid, as each year I would hear my mum carry a big  bag from her bedroom and fall down the stairs and swear on her way down.