• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Sandy_123
    Thanks Sandy you to.

❤️
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    Oh yeah it definitely does, I’ve got a headache so a cuppa tea then bed. I hope you sleep well.

Goodnight ❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,225 Championing
    Night @Lou67 hope you sleep better I'm just making a cuppa too
  • Lou67

Goodnight Beaver and Sandy. ❤️
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    Morning all.

It's pouring here,proper bank holiday weather.
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    Morning everyone, yeah its miserable here and pouring it down hope the nice weather comes this week as my dad is off work and is meant to take us out for the day wednesday.

No plans today, but going to continue having a sort out and do some tidying and other stuff. Hope you all have a good day
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,986 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning everyone, Happy April! <3

Enjoy your coffee @bloominthedark! Hope we can all provide some company. Have you got anything planned for today? 

Sorry you've got rough weather @Teigr and @Beaver79, typical bank holiday! It's patchy sun here but seems like it's threatening to rain a bit later. 

I've had a tidying and sorting weekend too @rubin16, feels very satisfying to get things in order. Although the order doesn't last very long in my house ;)
  • rubin16
    Morning everyone, Happy April! <3

Enjoy your coffee @bloominthedark! Hope we can all provide some company. Have you got anything planned for today? 

Sorry you've got rough weather @Teigr and @Beaver79, typical bank holiday! It's patchy sun here but seems like it's threatening to rain a bit later. 

I've had a tidying and sorting weekend too @rubin16, feels very satisfying to get things in order. Although the order doesn't last very long in my house ;)

Yeah makes me feel better when everything is tidied and in place, but i'm the same. When my mental health isn't right and i'm unwell I can't seem to function well so tend to neglect things that need doing and basically a mess begins. But now I'm really well again and in good moods each day I have tidied my whole flat and sorted through things, it looks spotless in here I'm just keeping on top of things now as I don't want a mess to begin again plus i'm on steroids from my recent flare up of crohns so just feel the need to get up and go all the time.

I'm also decorating my flat a little at a time and making it more of my home, and that is making me feel better. I'm loving what I have done so far to it. I felt ashamed before as it was a mess in here whereby even my support worker had to clean up for me, but now its refreshed and has a new look and is so clean and tidy everywhere. My support worker when he visited last week even said "oh my god I thought I walked into the wrong flat it looks so good and smells so nice in here" haha I feel proud of what I have done, and no longer make excuses for people not to come round but instead invite people round to come see it.
  • Lou67

Morning all I hope yous have a good day. It’s dull and cold here just now.

@rubin16
    Im so glad your feeling better in yourself and well done getting on top off everything at home, that’s a massive achievement doing your flat up and keeping everything in order. 

@bloominthedark
    Welcome I hope you enjoyed your coffee, theres plenty of chats and there’s a lot of games in the games section you could join in if you feel like it.

@Beaver79
    Hi I hope you’re feeling ok this morning and not dizzy.

@Teigr
    Are you travelling home today or do you have another day in Liverpool.

@Rosie_Scope
    Hi I hope you’ve had a nice holiday weekend.

❤️
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,986 Online Community Coordinator
    Brilliant @rubin16, you definitely should feel proud, it's great you've been able to get your home all sorted out!
  • Sandy_123
    edited April 1
    Afternoon all  hi @ada how's you April already 
  • Sandy_123
    Afternoon @Beaver79 this year is flying by 
  • Sandy_123
    I'm alright @ada just been pottering about this morning 
  • rubin16
    Afternoon everyone, does anyone else find it scary how time flies by, like its 1pm already and were in April. Where did this year go already??
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    Hopefully if your meds go up it’ll ease the dizziness.
    I had a decent sleep I feel ok just my fingers sore.

@Ada
    Hi Ada I hope you’re feeling good today and not in a lot of pain.

@Sandy_123
    How’s you doing today.

❤️
  • Lou67

@rubin16
    Yeah I can’t believe how quick this years went by already it’s went so fast. 

❤️
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Afternoon everyone, I have been trying to sort through stuff for the charity shop and will be heading out to the recycling place shortly. I’m trying to get a little more organised…trying being the word.
  • rubin16
    Lou67 said:

@rubin16
    Yeah I can’t believe how quick this years went by already it’s went so fast. 

❤️

Its so scary, I remember as a kid time used to just drag by and couldn't wait till I was older. Nowadays hours feel like minutes and months feel like weeks. Feels like only a month ago it was new year but were nearly half way through the year already. Scary stuff
  • Sandy_123
    I'm alright @Lou67 have you any plans today