How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,431 Championing
    Morning all.

It was indeed rotten @Lou67,but the new flooring was on sale so it's two hundred quid cheaper than the other one.

Also(drum roll please)Mr Teigr has paid for it.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,626 Championing

Morning everyone I hope yous have a good day. 
    Nice and bright here just now hope it stays that way. 
    Going out later with 2 off my granddaughters and my daughter then one off them is staying with me tonight. 

@Ada
    Sorry you had another rough night, take it easy today.

@Grinchy
    Sorry your bad dreams woke you again, have a peaceful day.

@Rumi
    Hi I hope your doing good.

@Adrian_Scope
    Hopefully the sun comes out and you can get your washing out.

@Teigr
    Aww well it’s turned out for the better and great that Mr Teigr is paying 👏👏

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,184 Championing
    Morning everyone I've nicked the sun today, its lovely here. 
    @ada a rest day for you is a good plan
    @Grinchy those pesky night mares of yours but glad you had some sleep
    @Lou67 enjoy family time
    A great deal @teigr
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi everyone
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Thanks oh that’s good maybe you can get out in the garden for a bit. 

@66Mustang
    Morning I hope you’re doing good today.

❤️
  • Teigr
    A great deal indeed @Lou67 and @Sandy_123,I'm going to buy our daughter a new freezer once my refund shows up in my account.
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    Hope you have a good day and can enjoy some sun.

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    @Teigr

There surely is a valid explanation, but I'm unaware of one...don't you find it odd that a company can take money in a few seconds but it takes days to process a refund? :confused:
  • Sandy_123
    I'm going to pop to village need to get my grandson a card and balloon for his bday yesterday. There away to the safari park today. 
    Morning @66Mustang and @Beaver79 @Rumi
  • Teigr
    I know @66Mustang,the money was gone from my account in seconds when I paid for the flooring.
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    Yes I’m going out with daughter and 2 off my granddaughters we are taking them to a soft play or innoflate then one off my granddaughters is staying with me as her mum and dad are going out. 

❤️
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    Hey everyone, I am feeling abit better today. Just have a slight stomach ache which I can only describe as a mild toothache in my stomach. Its not too bad just annoying more than anything. Going to try do some cleaning as not managed much the past few days. But overall feeling alittle bit better than what I was.

Hope you all have a good day.
  • 66Mustang
    @rubin16 sounds a bit like indigestion to me? But I have no idea, good luck but don't beast yourself too much
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    66Mustang said:
    @rubin16 sounds a bit like indigestion to me? But I have no idea, good luck but don't beast yourself too much

In a way crohns feels like indigestion, but more of a dull annoying ache which is constantly there and more to the side of the stomach rather than directly the stomach itself. Its not overly painful today which is better than the past few days, its just more annoying rather than anything as its a constant discomfort ache similar to if you have mild toothache.

I think its getting better but still waiting to hear from my consultant next week, I think generally its becuase I have now stopped taking steroids for it so might need to go back on them. But luckily its not bad enough yet that I need to go hospital or anything.
  • Lou67

@rubin16
    Im so glad you’re feeling a bit better but don’t overdo it.

❤️
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,644 Online Community Programme Lead
    I'm recovering from a nast infection but other than that I'm good thanks @Ada, what about you? Fireworks at 10am isn't ideal when you've sensitive dogs! I hope the girls are able to relax soon. 

No luck with my washing @Lou67, the sun came out so I thought I'd risk it and then was hit by a sudden downpour! It sounds like you've got a lovely day planned with your daughter and grandchildren. 
  • Sandy_123
    Just wrestled with this in village and on the bus thought it would of gone in a bag but too big

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    Hi everyone! It's a decluttering day for me @Ada. Hope the doggies and you are OK.

@Teigr result on the flooring 

Grannies enjoy your afternoon with grandchildren 

@Grinchy and @rubin16 rest up today.

Have a lovely afternoon Scopicles 😊 
  • Sandy_123
    Thanks @Beaver79 I've had a good day today, compared to yesterday , got all me jobs done, been out. Just waiting family from safari park. 
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Aww that’s a shame I hope both dogs better now.

@Sandy_123
    Oh your grandson will love that I can just picture you fighting your way home with it lol 

@Marydoll5
    Good on you another productive day.

❤️