How is your day going?

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,318 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning @Beaver79 and @Marydoll5, I'm so glad there's some blue skies for us all finally! <3 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Sandy_123
    Thanks glad you could get your washing out it smells amazing after been out. 

@Albus_Scope
    Oh it’s hard not getting enough sleep I hope you sleep good tonight.
    I feel tired now but got visitors coming in the afternoon so will wait till they’ve been and al go for a wee doze.

When I go through the airport security all you hear is beep beep beep 😂😂

@Beaver79  &  @marybottomley
    Thanks my friends I hope yous are good. 

❤️
  • Albus_Scope
    Take all the rest you can get @Lou67 your body's been through a lot!  I'm sure I'll be up most of the night, but I can have tactical naps all weekend, so not a problem. :) 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,416 Championing
    Yes get your rest @Lou67 I've had a busy morning pottering but I just found the coffee machine 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Albus_Scope
    Oh no that's a shame if your up tonight again. 
    The pain management nurse was just here she’s prescribing a sleeping tablet 🙏

@Sandy_123
    Quite right enjoy your coffee.
    The OT and the physio ate very pleased with my progress 👏👏👏

❤️
  • Albus_Scope
    Ooh, lucky you @Lou67 I hope they help you get some well deserved shut eye. :) 
  • Sandy_123
    edited January 26
    That's good @Lou67 you'll be able to sleep better and great the therapy team involved 

Been doing some ancestry research I'm in the 1620 era and found a vicar in 1740. Amazing the documents in that era
  • Albus_Scope
    Oh wow, that's really interesting @Sandy_123, I love finding out about my ancestors! I don't think any of mine were vicars though, mostly farmers.  :D 
  • AndyGT
    AndyGT Community member Posts: 783 Empowering
    Hello Everyone...... I haven't been around for a little while.  Mainly because I have moved house and had some bad news health wise.  So all in a it has been and is a difficult time.  Not one of my happiest, but it is a sunny day so here's to the future.
  • Sandy_123
    Hello @AndyGT it's nice seeing you back on the forum again, sorry you had bad news hope your ok. Yes it's nice day today.

You never know @Albus_Scope
  • AndyGT
    Hello Sandy_123.. As they say ifs good to be back. As to being ok? Time will tell.  Trying to stay on the up...  How islife with you? 
  • Sandy_123
    Plodding along @AndyGT it's that nice weather wise today I'm looking faward to spring and sitting in the garden 
  • Autism_at_40
    Autism_at_40 Community member Posts: 877 Pioneering
    For those interested, I decided to go to sleep, put alarm on and theyve just delivered.  So I'm off back to sleep. 
  • AndyGT
    I'm looking forward to sitting on the garden with a mug of tea and cricket on the radio.
  • Sandy_123
    edited January 26
    Yeah in the warm sun I can't wait either, makes you feel better too. I need to think what flowers to plant I didnt bother last year 

Great you got your parcel @Autism_at_40
  • gelder33
    gelder33 Community member Posts: 17 Contributor
    Hi my name is tony
    i don’t normally have much news in my life, but due to my very painful disability I cannot sit in anything even my electric wheelchair, etc etc.
    this has stopped me going out anywhere, even visiting my very frail mother in hospital.
    but thanks to MOTOBILITY and their grants system, after 8 months of trying to sort something out, they came for a visit, looked at all my needs, then a day ago I got a full paid grant for a new WAV with a rock n roll bed I can travel on, I had never heard of such a thing, but they where amazing how they have brought a WAV to show me plus auto locking system etc. I have been useing motobility since 1996, as I have got worse they have helped me with transport since then, but this is amazing piece of kit, ITS A LIFE CHANGER as my wife said. Big up for motobility from me.! 
  • Sandy_123
    edited January 26
    Hi @gelder33 I'm pleased you managed to get sorted and can now travel. Its amazing what 1 piece of equipment can do to change things
  • Albus_Scope
    Wow, @gelder33 that's amazing news, I'm so happy for you!  The rock n roll bed sounds interesting. 
  • Albus_Scope
    I've just witnessed our tiny dove visitor, Randalf, do a running headbutt at a crow three times his size to scare it off. It was so hilarious. 
  • Sandy_123
    @ada you can be on this thread any time you time want to