How is your day going?

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Yes @Sandy_123 I am not overly worried about the hype of the day, it's just that the day is an extra reminder that I am upset because I am not in a relationship if that makes sense
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@66Mustang
    Oh I’m so sorry I was joking about the cards. I don’t think I have ever celebrated valentines because I was in an abusive marriage for a lot off years. 
    You have put a lot off work into yourself and I’m sure when the right person comes along you will have a great relationship with them.

Take care ❤️
  • 66Mustang
    Thanks @Lou67 for the kind words :blush: PS no your joke didn't upset me at all it made me laugh :blush:
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Thanks Sandy.
    Oh they’ll keep you busy and amused lol 

@Albus_Scope
    Thank you we all love you so hopefully that’s enough for today😊

❤️

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,391 Championing
    Yes one bowl returned to the kitchen and the tablet given back. Arguing with grandma they never win lol. You can join our singles club @66Mustang the perks are good
  • Lou67

@66Mustang
    Oh I’m glad 😊

@Sandy_123
    Aww that made me laugh 😂
  • Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,579 Championing
    Good Morning everyone.  Weather in my area is rainy . Looks like its forecast for the rest of the day . Whatever you may have to do today  I hope everything runs as smoothly as possible. For anyone attending appointments I hope all goes well for you . Just remember to be kind to yourselves that's very important.  I hope the sun is shining somewhere today . Wrap up warm if Going out.  Maybe even have a treat . Sending GIGANTIC BIG HUGS TO EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. 🤗 
  • 66Mustang
    Hello @Strawberry1 and @Beaver79, I hope you both have a good day today :blush:
  • 66Mustang
    Thanks @Beaver79 for the support and encouragement it really means a lot to me. Also I agree with your words about valentines day as well as every day should be special if you are in a worthwhile relationship. For myself I am not sad because I am not celebrating today, it's more because it just reminds me I don't have anyone if that makes sense? I cry a little about that most days if I am honest, not just today.

Anyway I hope you and everyone else has a nice day today whatever you are doing :smiley::blush:
  • 66Mustang
    edited February 14
    @Beaver79 thanks that is really kind of you to say and really much appreciated, also I totally agree with you I think it's better to be alone than with the wrong person.
  • Strawberry1
    Hi @66Mustang , good to see you 😊. 
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,318 Online Community Coordinator
    I totally get you @66Mustang it can feel like a bit of a kick in the chops. But my father always used to say to me "You don't need an extra person to make amazing memories." and that's really stuck with me. 
     Just be extra gentle with yourself. <3 
  • 66Mustang
    Hey @Strawberry1  :smiley: it is nice to see you as well.

@Albus_Scope thanks for the message and that's a great saying and I totally agree.

Just I feel like I really need someone to share my life with, who is a "peer", and who can support me and hopefully I will be able to do the same for them, and who is not like a parent or something, if that makes sense?

I know thats an odd thing for someone with autism to say as I am meant to like being alone!!! Also I don't know if thats to do with my gender issues? I also think that how I think is an odd way for a bloke to think because most blokes only want a relationship for one main reason 🙄 but for me that couldn't be further from the truth.
  • 66Mustang
    Hi @Ada glad to see you today, hope you have an OK day.
  • 66Mustang
    I am off for a short dog walk and will be back in a little while :smiley: have a nice day everyone.
  • Strawberry1
    Hi @66Mustang , please take care of yourself and please be kind to yourself too. 
  • Strawberry1
    Morning @Ada , nice too see you again.  Thanks for being here ❤️.  Sending hugs. 
  • 66Mustang
    Thanks @Strawberry1, same for you as well, make sure you take care. :blush:

I am just back from the dog walk, we did 1.8 miles today but this was with my Mum who has a bad knee so that was really good for her!!!
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,446 Championing
    I agree @Beaver79.

Having said that Mr Teigr will be in big trouble if he doesn't hand over a bottle of gin tonight.
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,446 Championing
    Hi @Ada.

I always put off the vacuuming because the dog hates our Dyson and does her best to kill it as soon as I switch it on.