3 hour pip review — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

3 hour pip review

Willow2023
Willow2023 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi everyone. Had a 3 hour pip review today in addition to the call starting nearly 1 hour late. So 4 hours in total spent waiting/reviewing. Lady said I would hear in around 6 to 8 weeks so I will receive at least one more payment in that timeframe. If they then decide to refuse my renewal will I have to pay the money back between the review and their decision?  It’s been really stressful and now I’m worrying even more. Thank you 

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,287 Disability Gamechanger
    You will continue with your existing award until a decision is made, but the assessor had no inkling that it would take 6-8 weeks, it might but it might also take 12 weeks depending how busy they are.
    Good luck
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Willow2023
    Willow2023 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Thank you. I appreciate your help. It’s been such a stressful day 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.