Hi, my name is Rocketman2023! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Rocketman2023!

Options
Rocketman2023
Rocketman2023 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi I currently received pip enhancement and esa however almost 18 months ago I had back payment for quite a bit and ever since my esa stopped. I had a letter last week stating they will pay me Esa from aprill 2024 months away .The other day I brought this attention to my supporting worker and she was puzzled why I wasn’t paid for so long and advised me to call dwp. For 18 months I’ve had no esa but continued to get pip. Anyway when I call them they said they owe me a lot of money and have been trying to contact me. They said that processing team need to speak to me before the payment is processed and that they will call me no one has called me and what do they need to speak me about. Can anyone advise me

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,439 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Rocketman2023 welcome to the community. :)

I can imagine that must've been quite confusing and stressful for you, I'm sorry.  I'd suggest calling them back and making sure they have the correct contact details, as if they'd been trying to contact you, there's a chance they've got your details down wrong somewhere. You can also ask them for an update.  I hope that makes sense? 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.