Looking for ideas for a project - what would help you in the kitchen? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for ideas for a project - what would help you in the kitchen?

Options
Xelatats
Xelatats Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi Everyone! My name is Alex, I am a Y1 Product Design student, I am currently tasked with a brief aimed at inclusive design and an inclusive home. I am focussing my project on a product to help people who have a prosthetic arm. I am currently thinking about creating a wearable product that may help with either sweeping/hoovering or carrying items on a tray but I would really appreciate any input as to what problems I could consider that I can then think about a design solution for. 

Currently, I am focussing on ideas/solutions for the kitchen but I'm not constrained to this, it could be any room in the house.

This is personally a very meaningful project to me and I want to extend my thanks in advance for any feedback and responses to my post.

Thank you so very much for your help and taking the time to read me.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.