Anyone want to be friends

daniellax
daniellax Community member Posts: 7 Connected
Hi everyone I’m Daniella I’m an autistic girl and loves making new friends 

Comments

• daniellax
    Beaver79 said:
    Hi @daniellax Welcome to the Community from me too. Have a look around and join in when you are ready. You might like to start with the Games Room under Categories. If you have any questions please ask. Take care.
    Thank you 
  • daniellax
    woodbine said:
    @daniellax hi and welcome to scope, I have found the forum a great place to make new friends over the last 5 years.
    Ok thank you 
  • surfygoose
    surfygoose Community member Posts: 472 Empowering
    Welcome. I am autistic too. There are lots of autistic people here and also lots of non-autistic people, all very friendly. I’m sure you will find a lot of friends.
  • daniellax
    @surfygoose thank you I hope we can be friends 
  • surfygoose
    surfygoose Community member Posts: 472 Empowering
    Me too. What do you enjoy doing with your time? I like reading and jigsaw puzzles and karaoke (though I don’t sing well!)
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,592 Championing

@daniellax
    Hello and welcome it’s lovely to have you join this great community.
    There’s lots off chats and games you can have a look at and it will be great to have you join in.

Goodnight ❤️
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,069 Online Community Coordinator
    and a big welcome from me, yet another autistic person. :) 
  • Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,378 Championing
    I would like to be friends with Scope community members. 
  • eeL
    eeL Community member Posts: 38 Contributor
    I'm potentially friends with anyone and everyone! You can't have too many friends lol It makes the world go round. Stick me on your 'friends' list if you want to. Glad you're here!
  • Albus_Scope
     @eeL welcome to the community! 

Everyone's lovely and friendly here, so I hope you make lots of new friends. :) 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,906 Championing
    Hello @daniellax and @eeL

Welcome to the community! :) Are you both keeping well?
  • eeL
    Hi Hannah_Scope Nice to hear from you! You see, Daniella, there are some really nice, friendly people on here who pop up and say 'Hi' and Hannah's one of them. When it feels like no one else is in your corner you'll be surprised who sends you something uplifting - and who has better friends than these?!
  • eeL
    Albus_Scope Hey great to meet a new friend! Thanks so much. You know what, I think the rest of the world would be a better place if Scope ran it and everyone had to go by the 'house rules' lol I'd be so happy all the time! And there'd be no wars. This is my 'safe space'. Thanks again Albus! 😊
  • Albus_Scope
    Haha @eeL, I'm glad you've found a lovely safe space, everyone's so lovely here. :) 

I'm not sure if Scope are quite ready for world domination yet though.  :D
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,906 Championing
    Thank you @eeL I'm so glad you are making friends and find the community a safe space <3 
  • eeL
    Hi Ada! I'm also an 'Aspie'. People have always said I'm like a salmon swimming upstream, but I say 'How do you know it's not all the OTHER salmon who are swimming the wrong way?' lol