Pointless/stupid things for sale — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pointless/stupid things for sale

Options
Wibbles
Wibbles Community member Posts: 1,603 Pioneering
edited February 8 in Coffee lounge
Has anyone ever come across such a stupid idea as Hamster shoes for photo shoots ?

A photograph of a beige hamster held in a human hand The hamster appears to be wearing a small knitted or crocheted hat and small shark-themed shoes

Anything else similar elsewhere ?

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,054 Scope online community team
    edited February 8
    Options
    Hi @Wibbles, I've removed the link but I've added in the picture so everyone can see what you meant!

I can't say I've ever had the need to find some shark shoes for a hamster photoshoot, but I assume there's a demand somewhere! :smiley:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,396 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I’ve never seen that but it’s hilarious 🤣 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,701 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 8
    Options
    Great thread idea :blush:

Maybe this is a bit of a serious answer for this thread but do you know what I think is pointless...paying real money to skip forward on a game on a phone or computer etc. Why would you pay money for the privilege of not playing through a game, which is meant to be fun?

If it happened anywhere else you would be laughed at.

Say in a restaurant ... here is a nice meal, now if you pay £5 extra you can skip to the end and not have to eat it ... what a silly concept :grimace:

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.