Pointless/stupid things for sale — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pointless/stupid things for sale

Options
Wibbles
Wibbles Community member Posts: 1,623 Pioneering
edited February 8 in Coffee lounge
Has anyone ever come across such a stupid idea as Hamster shoes for photo shoots ?

A photograph of a beige hamster held in a human hand The hamster appears to be wearing a small knitted or crocheted hat and small shark-themed shoes

Anything else similar elsewhere ?

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,086 Scope online community team
    edited February 8
    Options
    Hi @Wibbles, I've removed the link but I've added in the picture so everyone can see what you meant!

I can't say I've ever had the need to find some shark shoes for a hamster photoshoot, but I assume there's a demand somewhere! :smiley:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,883 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I’ve never seen that but it’s hilarious 🤣 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,930 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 8
    Options
    Great thread idea :blush:

Maybe this is a bit of a serious answer for this thread but do you know what I think is pointless...paying real money to skip forward on a game on a phone or computer etc. Why would you pay money for the privilege of not playing through a game, which is meant to be fun?

If it happened anywhere else you would be laughed at.

Say in a restaurant ... here is a nice meal, now if you pay £5 extra you can skip to the end and not have to eat it ... what a silly concept :grimace:

Brightness