If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip assessment

Options
Mls0708
Mls0708 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
hi guys 

I have received my assessment in the post today after requesting a copy of it last week. I have scored 0 on a lot of the answers which I am planning on appealing however I scored some points so I was just wondering if anyone knew if on this basis I would be accepted. I will list my scores below for the sections I have scored points on and any advice / help would be appreciated 

Engaging with others face to face - B
Planning and following journeys - D

on all of the other sections the answer was A 

thanks in advance 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,129 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You need at least 8 points for a standard award or at least 12 points for Enhanced. Daily living and mobility are added separately.

Based on those descriptors you mentioned that would be 2 points for daily living, which indicates no award. 10 points for mobility which indicates standard award. 

You will need to wait for the decision before you can request the MR. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Mls0708
    Mls0708 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Options
    Ohh so does the daily and mobility points not get added together? 
    Thank you for replying I really appreciate it 😊
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,129 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    No, always added separately. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.