LCWRA Backdate? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

LCWRA Backdate?

ConfusedAF123
ConfusedAF123 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I’m just rather confused. I applied for LCWRA have had the assessment and have been accepted for it. I have been told that I will be backdated but only to 2023. But my continuous sick notes with no break began in 2021. I’m just confused as to how they are only doing it from 2023 when it should be 2021 surely. Am I correct in thinking this? And how do I go about getting this changed? 
Tagged:

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,808 Disability Gamechanger
    Was this the first work capability assessment you’ve had? 

What date exactly did you report your health condition and provide your first fit note? 

Please check back on your journal. I need the date you reported it and not the date on the fit note itself. 

What date do you usually receive your money each month? 

What reason have they given for not awarding from an earlier date? 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.