will reporting a change suspend esa — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

will reporting a change suspend esa

Options
rita444
rita444 Community member Posts: 17 Connected
hi all again, I am soon going to be moving in with my daughter who is on esa support group ,pip,hb , she is single , i am single and work partime im her mum  and claime uc  for rent element but soon will not need as i m moving in with her . 
I have already been advised about other querys on recent posts by the lovley advisors on here . but now i have another question , when my daughter informes esa of the change ,that im moving in will this cause her esa to be suspended while they sort it out ,or will her esa just be adjusted has i know she will loose her sdp .
shes just a little worried has we know that if esa is supended so is housing benefit.
I thought it would have been just adjusted and she would be paid on her normal pay date .but now she is unsure.  can anyone shed light on this thanks 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.