Moving House — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Moving House

Ray212 Community member Posts: 352 Pioneering
Just wanted to check something. I may need to move later in the year. Same county but different council.

I currently get UC LCWRA and PIP.

Will any of those be affected by moving? Like will anything be cancelled and have to reapply etc?



  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,237 Disability Gamechanger
    Nothing will change because you're already claiming UC. It will just be a change of address and to also update information if you're claiming for help with any rent. Same for PIP, just a change of address. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Ray212
    Ray212 Community member Posts: 352 Pioneering
    Thanks Poppy, that is good to know.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.