If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called celebrating cerebral palsy awareness month

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
edited February 28 in Coffee lounge

A quick message to scope online community coordinators 

Please can help with making this poem more easier for everyone to read I am so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but I am struggling to see how to make this poem easier to read 

Poem called celebrating cerebral palsy awareness month 

The cerebral awareness of March is nearly upon us.
We are like a beautiful beacon flying in the sky. 
High and low to this shows our progress as we join together. 

As gladiators, we are relentless in pursuit of creating a positive future for people with cerebral palsy.

who are more than capable of fulfilling our mission.

Let’s keep making the prints in the sand as we expand our efforts to create more of these beautiful images that we are proud and loud about living with cerebral palsy

and remembering that we are so empowering and towering against adversity that we face is our greatest challenge and we are all able to find solutions to our problems.

which fills us with the power to overcome whatever challenges that life throws at us. 

We will continue to grow stronger than ever before we can and will continue to evolve into sparkling gems of beauty and wisdom that will come from the ability to learn from others in our cerebral palsy community that are glorious as jointly holding joining of hands.

and our joint voice be heard by those who are in our government who let us down for too long now.

we must make a stand-up and be seen and heard no more are we going to stand in other people's shadows 

we will continue to rise and surprise those who self doubters who held us back for so long regardless we keep moving little steps ahead on our path to our success.

I have one last thing to say by wishing everyone a happy cerebral palsy awareness month to you all pleasant magic dust as sprinkled now it’s important that we keep being leading lights in our chosen fields we are the pioneer of our new growth in lives and as we strive towards our accolades and joint ones too. 

As we reinforce that we are stunning in our own right our lights.
glowing inside our hearts.

we keep inspiring others in our community on our journey of discovery and transformation to success for us all 

we have methodically got to stand tall and stand up together forever we are superstars that we continue. to beam lights guiding us through to our own merits and joint ventures that will bring the best possible recognition.

That we deserve and strive towards leaving this world in a better position for our future generations of people and peers who have cerebral palsy enabling them to thrive in their lives in the community to continue to grow from strength to strength length of the world of equality and fairness for people who have cerebral palsy with visions finally turning into reality.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,546 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @Globster, thanks for sharing another great poem :) 

I've made the text of your poem a little smaller, is this what you meant? Let me know if there's anything else I can do to make it easier to read.
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Rosie_Scope
    I appricate your kind words about my poem do you think my paragraphs are too long and I easy for people to read I would like your opinion  :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Rosie_Scope
    Options
    No problem @Globster, I think it's nice to have the shorter sentences sometimes as they create an impact, but like you've done here you can mix them with some longer ones to help make it easy for everyone to read. The way you've spaced it out a bit helps make it easier too, in my view.

It's an uplifting poem, and I really like the way you use such descriptive words :)
    Rosie (she/her)

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Globster
    Options
    @Rosie_Scope
    I would appreciate if help with shorting my paragraphs to make it easier for people to read because I have some sight difficulties at the moment  :)

• Rosie_Scope
    Options
    I think it's already quite easy to read @Globster, but I can see that your poem was posted twice in the one discussion. Would you like me to take the second one out for you, or is it a slightly different version?
    Rosie (she/her)

• Globster
    Options
    @Rosie_Scope I accidentally may post twice 
    I appreciate if you could please remove one of the version

• Rosie_Scope
    Options
    All done for you @Globster :) thanks again for sharing your work!
    Rosie (she/her)

• Globster
    Options
    @Rosie_Scope I appreciate your help is greatly  :)

• Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Pioneering
    Options
    @Globster
    Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your poem, very uplifting and meaningful.  Thank you for sharing. 
  • Globster
    Options
    @Zimba
    thank you appreciate your kind words about my poem  :)

• Globster
    Options

Poem called incredible individuals

March is awareness month for cerebral palsy, a time to celebrate by highlighting the amazing things that people living with cerebral palsy are achieving.

Let's shine a light on their accomplishments and show the world the endless possibilities that people with cerebral palsy can reach.

People with cerebral palsy are beautiful and capable of achieving great things in their lives.

Our failures are good for learning and making ourselves incredibly resilient.

We keep making small steps on our path to success and progress to global stardom through hidden talents that allow us to create moments of glory. 

Never let those tears and sweat and pain we face every day.

One day the skies may be grey above our heads. But if we keep rising every day through hard work dedication and discipline we will reach for the stars as the sunshine will return to our lives.

Happy cerebral palsy awareness month to all people who have cerebral palsy.

• Rosie_Scope
    Options
    Happy Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month @Globster! :)
    Rosie (she/her)

• Globster
    Options
    @Rosie_Scope thank you so much  :)

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.