Hi, my name is drmccubx! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is drmccubx!

Options
drmccubx
drmccubx Community member Posts: 4 Listener
I am new here . Here to explore a bit and research what others do about there back pain and introduce my pain to you for your support 
Tagged:

Comments

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,364 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @drmccubx, welcome to the community :)

We can't give direct medical advice here but we can share experiences and offer each other support. I hope you'll enjoy getting to know everyone!
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • drmccubx
    Options
    Rosie . Thanks for the reply . I have a few back issues and I’ll explain in detail what I live with . I can choose a few paths to deal with them . Looking to see what others have done and if it helped or no . Ultimately it’s my decia And my doctors which road I take . More to come 
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Pioneering
    Options
  • drmccubx
    Options
    so i just posted . not really looking for medical advice. Just info on what others have done . 
  • IAdoreAnimals
    IAdoreAnimals Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    Hi welcome, I also have quite a few back issues which are very painful. I am on lots of medication which I have been on a long time and so they don't work half as well as they used to. I also have branch block pain relief injections about 2 times a year which does help a bit I just haven't found anything long term that works for me. How about yourself? 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.